Child Support

Whether you are a parent who needs to establish child support or protection from claims for excessive or unfair child support, we have the knowledge and experience to help you. You might need to file a show cause action to compel payment of child support, medical expenses, or daycare expenses, or need child support adjusted to make sure everyone is paying his or her fair share. Whatever the need, we represent clients on all sides of these legal issues.

call-now Call 402-434-5200 (office).

Business Martindale-Hubbell Preeminate