Landlord & Tenant

As a tenant you may need a lawyer because your landlord has entered your home without notice or consent, or because the property is being poorly maintained, or the landlord is claiming you damaged the property. Knowing your rights as a tenant is important. As a landlord you may need assistance in collecting past due rent, evicting a tenant and restoring the premises to your control, or to seek damages for damage to your property. We represent both landlords and tenants.

call-now Call 402-434-5200 (office).

Business Martindale-Hubbell Preeminate